Company: Civil Homes Pvt. Ltd.
Civil Homes Pvt. Ltd. is a Pioneer. an ISO 9001:2008 certified Leading and Reputed Real Estate Company in Nepal with a legacy of 17 years of excellence in providing comfort and high quality homes to its valued customers. Today Civil Homes is a trusted and widely acclaimed Brand Name that has gained the trust and won the accolades from thousands of happy home owners. In order to accelerate business growth for reigning on the top as a market leader, we welcome application from the competent and qualified professionals for the followings positions:
Legal Assistant – 01
1. Bachelor Degree in Law. (Exams appeared but not yet succeeded can also apply).
2. Ability to compose legal correspondence in Nepali.
3. Customer service skills and Excellent communication skills
4. Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.) with Nepali typing skills.
5. Good communication & listening skills.
6. Two Wheeler License holder.
Legal Officer- 01
1. BL / LLB / LLM from a recognized institution.
2. Legal experience in Housing/Construction Company will be an added advantage.
3. Ability of legal interpretation.
4. Knowledge of Substantive Law. Legal Procedure and legal Terminology.
5. Ability to compose legal documents in Nepali.
6. Ability to deal with Govt. Officials.
7. Should possess a valid Lawyer License.
8. Computer literacy with English and Nepali Typing.
Procurement Officer- 01
1. BBS/BBA from the reputed university.
2. 2 – 5 years of working experience in Purchase Dept of construction/housing companies.
3. Good knowledge of procurement procedures.
4. Flexible in working hours.
5. Good Negotiation skills and Numerical skills.
6. Good Communication skills.
7. Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
Asst. Manager / Sr. Officer – Accounts- 03
2. 2-5 years of rich accounting experiences in a reputed organization
3. Good in handling accounts payable and receivable
4. Good in reconciliation of accounts.
5. Sound working knowledge of IDS. VAT, Tax Return. Ledgers etc.
6. Strong knowledge accounting principles and practices
7. Competent and experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Word and Tally.
HOW TO APPLY
All qualified candidates are requested to send their latest Resume mentioning the salary expectation with current photo through email at email@example.com
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 8 October 2017