Organization: Room to Read (RtR)
Room to Read (RtR) seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low income countries by focusing on Literacy and Gender Equality in Education.
Room to Read Nepal invites applications from interested Nepali citizens for the Following positions;
Quality Control Consultant, School Infrastructure — Nuwakot — 1 No.
Quality Control Consultant, School Infrastructure (SI) will be responsible for overseeing quality aspects of the School Infrastructure reconstruction program including developing quality control mechanism; training and capacity building of Site In-charge, Program Officers/Engineers and masons; ensure school reconstruction work comply with design and specification; determine solution to address quality issues; and provide technical guidance/support to site in-charges to apply corrective measure to ensure quality of construction.
The key selection criteria are:
• Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with at least 7 years’ experience in building construction and structural design.
• Strong knowledge and experience of retrofit design, implementation of retrofit building, and supervision.
• Strong knowledge of Government of Nepal’s building codes and norms.
• Strong planning, supervising, and program development skills.
• Expertise in designing and delivering training programs based on the needs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to travel frequently to rural areas/districts throughout the country.
• Must have 2-wheeler license.
Last date to apply: April 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
For detail job description, please send us an e-mail request to email@example.com
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and explain with evidences how you meet the above specifications along with your recent resume and recent photo (soft) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for application: April 29, 2018
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 15 April 2018