Organization: Naulo Ghumti Nepal
Naulo Ghumti Nepal (NGN) a non government organization is implementing the “HIV care, support and treatment services among key population and PLHIV in Kaski District” under USAID and PEPFAR funded LINKAGES Nepal Project require qualified, dynamic and result oriented Nepali candidate for the following post based in Kaski district.
Post Title: Admin & Finance Officer
Work Location: Pokhara, Kaski.
Deadline to apply: 12 January, 2018
Purpose of the job : To Maintain and operate central office administrative and financial functions and Tally ERP9 accounting system in accordance with NGN finance Policies and procedures and accounting standards relating to appropriate financial accounting , control and reporting of all activities.
Required Qualifications and Skill:
- BBA / BBS /B. Com. with finance / Accounting major and having at least 3 years of accounting and financial management. Experience in USAID funded project will be additional advantage.
- High level knowledge of use computer systems especially computerized accounting systems and spreadsheets ( Ms excel in Particular )
- Fluent in tally ERP 9.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English and Nepali.
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have a valid motorbike license.
HOW TO APPLY
Application should be received by 12 January, 2018. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application with detailed curriculum vita (CV) to the following address or email ID. Only short listed candidates will be contracted.
Submit Application to:
Naulo Ghumti Nepal
P O Box 387
Pokhara , Kaski