Do you want to be a leader in your field and make a difference in Nepal? Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships are now open
An Australia Awards Scholarship provides you with the opportunity to gain an internationally recognised qualification from an Australian institution. It includes all the necessary support and funding to complete your study.
Your career will benefit from new knowledge, leadership skills and the links you create both in Australia and through the Australia Global Alumni network. On your return home, you can make a vital contribution to the social and economic development of Nepal.
The application process is transparent and competitive, providing equal opportunity to all eligible applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity or disability.
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships commencing in 2022 are now open and will close 30 April 2021.
Australia Awards Scholarships for Nepal will be offered to undertake Master’s degree study programs in the priority development sectors of Economic Development, Education, Health, Governance, Gender Equality, Disability and Social Inclusion, and Water Resource Management.
Apply now for your opportunity to gain world-class education and become an emerging leader for development with strong links to Australia.
- read the supplied documentation and information on this website
- check your eligibility
- consider your goals and the development needs of your country
- research available university courses
- prepare required supporting documentation
- submit your application on OASIS.
English language requirements
To be eligible for an Australia Awards Scholarship, you must meet certain standards in English language proficiency, with the results valid as at 1 January 2022. At minimum, you must have:
- an IELTS (Academic) overall score of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; or
- a TOEFL internet based (iBT) score of at least 84, with a minimum of 21 in all sub-tests; or
- a PTE (Academic) overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
Women, people with disability, members of traditionally marginalised groups and nominated public servants will be considered for eligibility with an IELTS (Academic) overall score of 6.0 or above (with no individual band less than 5.5) or an equivalent TOEFL (iBT) or PTE (Academic) test score. However, if offered an Australia Awards Scholarship, these applicants must meet the English language requirements of their course.
Visit OFFICIAL SITE for more details.